Fees and charges
Latest fees and charges can be viewed using the following link: Pest Control Charges 2017
- Found infesting in all types of buildings, particularly kitchen areas.
- They hide in cracks and crevices such as sinks, drains, cookers, skirting boards and service ducts.
- Feed on anything from faecal matter to food.
- Have been found to carry disease causing bacteria on their body.
- Bacteria can be transferred to anything the cockroach touches.
- Removal of food residues and general cleaning of surfaces.
- Unsound surfaces e.g. broken tiles should be made good.
- All possible harbourages should be sealed with plaster or other suitable fillers.
- We will monitor on first visit with glue traps and advise treatment.
- Treatment with gel baits on second visit.
- Re-monitor with glue boards on 3rd visit to estimate if further treatments are required.
- Minimum 3 visits.
- Sticky traps can also be used.