Fees and charges for 2016/17 can be viewed using the following link:
Pest Control Charges - 2016/17
- Cat fleas attack lower legs especially ankles.
- Bites further up the body would indicate human fleas.
- Reports of flea infestations in offices may sometimes be due to static changes, carpet or paper fibres.
- Hoover thoroughly throughout.
- Clear as much floor space as possible.
- Remove all food items, crockery, children's toys etc.
- Vacate property 2-3 hours after treatment.
- Strip all bedding, put it in black bag by washing machine, and wash all bedding.
- Pest operative will spray mattress.
- Floor area sprayed.
- Soft furnishings sprayed.
- Spray will settle but is not harmful.
- Do not hoover for 2 weeks after treatment.
- Can take up to 2 weeks to work.
- Will re-visit after 2 weeks free of charge if treatment has not worked.