Fees and charges
Latest fees and charges can be viewed using the following link: Pest Control Charges 2017
- No specific advice.
- If outdoors, keep doors closed and remove any foodstuffs i.e. food for birds etc.
- If indoors can use traps with chocolate bait as interim measure.
- Remove any other poison before officer visits.
- Tamper proof bait boxes.
- Hidden bait trays.
- Re-visits to check bait boxes.
- Do not leave any excess food waste outside overnight.
- Place all household rubbish in the dustbin and keep the lid shut.
- Do not leave areas of the garden piled up with rubbish or overgrown.
- Block up any holes used for services that may allow access into your property.
- Ensure that rats cannot escape through old drainage connections e.g. disused toilets.
- Do not throw food for birds onto the ground.