The Council will require sufficient information to be provided to enable a quality advice service to be provided.
- A description of the proposed development and schedule of proposed uses.
- A site location plan (scale 1:1250).
- Photographs and sketch drawings showing the site, buildings and trees as existing, together with the schedule of uses.
- Outline of proposal (on plans scale 1:200).
- Sketch drawings showing height / scale of development.
- Design and access statement.
- For larger sites other information may be required including potentially EIA related information or a draft environmental statement.
Your covering letter and supporting documentation should be sent to us by post to Amber Valley Borough Council, Town Hall, Derbyshire DE5 3BT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, these will not be processed until payment has been made. We also reserve the right to reject requests for pre-application advice where a prospective applicant has ignored advice previously given on the same site.
Any views or opinions expressed are given in good faith without prejudice to the formal consideration of any planning application.