Amber Valley Borough Council is facilitating a D2N2 growth hub initiative to give businesses the opportunity to speak to a business advisor on a one to one basis at the town hall, Ripley.
The support could help you:
- Look at where you are now and where you want to be
- Identify the area(s) where your business would benefit from additional help and support
- Help you find the assistance you need to achieve your goals
Businesses will have to book an appointment, there are only five appointments available on the day so don’t hesitate to book!
If you are:
- a trading business based in Derbyshire (but not within Derby City) and meet the criteria for an SME
- less than 250 employees
- not more than 25% owned by an organisation that in itself is not an SME
- annual turnover does not exceed £50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed £45 million.
Don’t delay, book your appointment today!
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 01773 841426 or email email@example.com