With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.
We want to make it easier for sports clubs in Amber Valley to reach their potential and create a connected network of clubs supporting each other in the borough. Through our clubs connected programme the community sport & wellbeing team will offer our support and guidance to help clubs develop.
- Priority access to club education workshops – get information about local club and coach education workshops (such as First Aid & Safeguarding) first as well as access to our course requesting tool.
- Clubs connected newsletters – receive regular newsletters with new information about funding, courses, initiatives and information about what other clubs and organisations are doing in Amber Valley.
- Priority for programme funding - we will work with clubs connected partners to keep you updated on the latest funding opportunities and offer support for applications such as sportivate & the Sport England Small Grants Fund
- Club matters – We will help clubs with understanding and maximising use of the new Sport England Club Matters Tool.
- Support from the Amber Valley Community and Voluntary Service (CVS) – CVS can offer support to clubs in areas such as constitution guidance, volunteer recruitment and management as well as funding support.
- Marketing / promotion – Using our Active Amber Valley Facebook & Twitter pages we will help clubs promote sessions, events and opportunities on social media. We will also offer support to clubs looking to maximise their use of social media.
- Networking – as a clubs connected partner you will be part of a network of sports clubs & organisations in Amber Valley sharing valuable knowledge & resource.
If your club wants to register as an Amber Valley clubs connected partner simply complete our registration form and then a member of our team will send you a confirmation email.
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 07971 126382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org