Road signs and Street Nameplates

The Highway Authority, Derbyshire County Council, provides and maintains signs in order to give information to the road user.

Amber Valley Borough Council provides and maintains street nameplates.

Vandalised or faulty Street nameplates are to be reported to our call centre below.

01629 580000 - DCC Main Switchboard for road sign enquiries.

For nameplates for new developments contact: 01773 841572

You can report a faulty street name plate by using our online reporting form.

Contact Details
Tel: 01629 580000 - DCC Main Switchboard for road sign enquiries
click for more contact details...
Rate This Page

Thank you for rating our page as .

Your feedback is very important as it enables us to continually improve our site to meet your needs.

Please give a brief explanation of why you considered this page to be  and click on the submit button below to confirm your rating.

+ Additional Contact details (optional)

If you have a general comment or complaint about the Council's services, please visit our comments or complaints page.
rate page as good  rate page as average  rate page as poor 

Do you need further information?

If for some reason you are unable to find the information which you require on our website, you can contact us by the following methods.

address logoAmber Valley Borough Council, Town Hall, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3BT
address logo01629 580000 - DCC Main Switchboard for road sign enquiries *Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes
address logoComplete our online enquiry form
address logoText the word COUNCIL followed by your message to 60060 *Standard network rates apply
This site uses simple text files called 'cookies' to collect statistics about the number of people using the website, but they don't tell us who you are. Cookies help us keep the site relevant and up-to-date. By continuing to browse the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more