Services for Older People

Information for older adults about care providers, alarm equipment, respite care, meals services, practical help at home and adult protection. 

Alarms for Elderly and Disabled

Through their Lifeline and Carelink Service, Futures Housing Group provide and monitor alarms for elderly and vulnerable citizens. Their website provides further information about support services offered.

Care for the Elderly

Derbyshire County Council provides social services for the county. The link provides information and advice regarding many aspects of social care. Find out more.

Residential Homes

Derbyshire County Council provide information, advice, assessment to those seeking care in a residential or nursing setting.




Contact Details
Rate This Page

Thank you for rating our page as .

Your feedback is very important as it enables us to continually improve our site to meet your needs.

Please give a brief explanation of why you considered this page to be  and click on the submit button below to confirm your rating.

+ Additional Contact details (optional)

If you have a general comment or complaint about the Council's services, please visit our comments or complaints page.
rate page as good  rate page as average  rate page as poor 

Do you need further information?

If for some reason you are unable to find the information which you require on our website, you can contact us by the following methods.

address logoTown Hall, Market Place, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3BT
address logo01773 570222 *Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes
address logoComplete our online enquiry form
address logoText the word COUNCIL followed by your message to 60060 *Standard network rates apply
This site uses simple text files called 'cookies' to collect statistics about the number of people using the website, but they don't tell us who you are. Cookies help us keep the site relevant and up-to-date. By continuing to browse the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more