Personal licence

Personal licences are issued to individuals to enable them to sell or supply alcohol from sites with a premises licence.

Personal licences are valid at any licensed premises in England and Wales and lasts for an indefinite period, unless suspended, revoked or surrendered. A personal licence is not necessary for premises with a club registration certificate, or where a temporary event notice is applied for.

If you live in Amber Valley, you should apply to us however if you work at a premises in Amber Valley, but live elsewhere, apply to the district or city council where you live.

The fee for a personal licence is £37.

Application forms

You can download a PDF forms using the following links.

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841604 or email