Changes in occupation or alteration

With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.

Please use this form for any changes to your occupation/vacation of business premises. You are also able to report changes to the business premises you occupy, for example and extension or demolition.

Tell us about the change

Property details

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841444 or email