With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.

Housing benefit and council tax support is administered by the council, the majority of other benefits are provided by the Department for Work and Pensions. 

Further information and contact details can be found on the DWP website

Popular pages within benefits

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841470 or email