Roads and parking

With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.

In this section you'll find locations of our car parks, how to apply for parking permits or bus passes, and locations of grit bins to help during the bad weather. You can also report abandoned vehicles or look up notices of temporary road closures. 

Your first point of contact about street lighting, pot holes and roads will be Derbyshire County Council. They are responsible for the highways in Amber Valley.

Popular pages within roads and parking

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 570222 or email