Unsafe workplace

With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.

Contact us if you think a business is not operating safely so we can investigate it. You can call us directly on 01773 841335 or complete our online reporting form below.

We will investigate complaints about:

  • offices (except government offices)
  • shops
  • hotels
  • restaurants
  • leisure premises
  • nurseries and playgroups
  • pubs and clubs
  • museums (privately owned)
  • places of worship
  • sheltered accommodation and care homes 

Smoking in any workplace or public place that is enclosed or substantially enclosed is against the law. If you know of a workplace that is breaking the smoking ban, tell us and we will investigate it.

Report an unsafe workplace

Your details


Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841335 or email es-regulation@ambervalley.gov.uk