Change in address or circumstances

If there is a change in circumstances that could affect your council tax bill you must inform us immediately, for example, if you move address or if you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption.

You can tell us of your change of address at

If you wish to report a change in circumstances or change of address you can telephone us on 01773 841440.

Alternatively, you may send an e-mail to confirming the change in circumstances, the date and details of a move, details regarding the owners of the properties, or information about the tenancy (i.e. landlord's name and address).

If the council has given you a discount but you are not entitled to one, or are no longer entitled to one, you must inform us or you may face a penalty.

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841440 or email