Dead animals

You can report any dead animals you find on the road using the form below. 

Landscape services will dispose of dead animals on the highway, within parks/open spaces and on any other council owned land. Please report any sightings of dead animals using the contact details or online form below.

It is the responsibility of Derbyshire County Council to remove dead animals from the following roads:

  • A38 (the area of the A38 that runs through Amber Valley is maintained by consultants on behalf of Highways England).
  • A52
  • A61
  • A610

Tell us about a dead animal

Your details
Details of the animal


Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841571 or email