Residents who wish to apply for a temporary road closure will need to complete our application form our application form and return it to the below address.
Notes to applicant
- At least 6 weeks notice must be given (failure to do so may result in the council refusing the application).
- Permission from the council is subject to final approval by Derbyshire County Council.
- Enclose a plan of the proposed closure clearly marked.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the organiser to close the road and provide road closure signs. Amber Valley Borough council does not provide this facility.
- Please ensure that all neighbours who may be affected by a closure agree to the proposal or that arrangements will be made to accommodate their access requirements.
Please return the form and plan to Amber Valley Borough Council, law and assets, town hall, Market Place, Ripley, DE5 3BT or email them to email@example.com
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 01773 570222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org