We want to make it easier for sports clubs in Amber Valley to reach their potential and create a connected network of clubs supporting each other in the borough. Through our clubs connected programme the community sport & wellbeing team will offer our support and guidance to help clubs develop.
- Priority access to club education workshops – get information about local club and coach education workshops (such as First Aid & Safeguarding) first as well as access to our course requesting tool.
- Clubs connected newsletters – receive regular newsletters with new information about funding, courses, initiatives and information about what other clubs and organisations are doing in Amber Valley.
- Priority for programme funding - we will work with clubs connected partners to keep you updated on the latest funding opportunities and offer support for applications such as sportivate & the Sport England Small Grants Fund
- Club matters – We will help clubs with understanding and maximising use of the new Sport England Club Matters Tool.
- Support from the Amber Valley Community and Voluntary Service (CVS) – CVS can offer support to clubs in areas such as constitution guidance, volunteer recruitment and management as well as funding support.
- Marketing / promotion – Using our Active Amber Valley Facebook & Twitter pages we will help clubs promote sessions, events and opportunities on social media. We will also offer support to clubs looking to maximise their use of social media.
- Networking – as a clubs connected partner you will be part of a network of sports clubs & organisations in Amber Valley sharing valuable knowledge & resource.
If your club wants to register as an Amber Valley clubs connected partner simply complete our registration form and then a member of our team will send you a confirmation email.
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 07971 126382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org