Disabled toilets

With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.

It is necessary to obtain a radar key to use these facilities.

Radar keys are provided at a charge for disabled people who live in Amber Valley and can be obtained from our Ripley town centre office.

Please bring with you proof of disability and your home address. Proof of disability may include one of the following:

  • DLA (disability living allowance)
  • Doctor's letter
  • Attendance allowance letter
  • Blue badge plus bill e.g. council tax or electricity

Please keep your radar key in a safe place, and do not lend it to anyone.

Further information is available fromĀ www.radar-shop.org.uk.

Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841335 or email landscapeservices@ambervalley.gov.uk