If you have undertaken the works outlined in your inspection report, you can apply for a revisit for your score and star rating to be reviewed. To apply for a revisit or rescore please complete the form below, however before you begin please read the following notes for businesses.
- As the business operator of the establishment you have a right to request a revisit for the purposes of rerating if you have taken action to rectify the non compliances identified at the time of inspection.
- There is a charge of £160 for this revisit. There is no limit on the number of requests you can make but the charge will be applicable each time.
- You must provide details of the improvements made with your request, including supporting evidence where appropriate.
- Once this request form is received and checked by the regulation manager and the relevant animal welfare officer, a council representative will make contact with you to take the payment.
- The revisit will be carried out within a minimum of three months following receipt of your request and payment of the fee. Applications will only be accepted and deemed valid once payment has fully cleared.
- The animal welfare officer will give you a ‘new’ star rating based on the level of compliance that is found at the time of the revisit. You should be aware that your rating could go up, down or remain the same.
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 01773 841388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org