You can pay for any of the following via our online payment pages. Use the links below, selecting the option which is relevant to what you want to make a payment for.
- Business rates - you'll need your reference number (nine digits and starts with 1)
- Council tax - you'll need your reference number (nine digits and starts with 8)
- Garden waste - pay for your garden waste bin and collections
- Invoices - reference number is seven digits
- Parking permits - pay for your permit online
- Planning applications - if you have submitted an application and wish to pay your fees online
- Street name and numbering - if you have submitted an application and wish to pay your fees online
Other ways to pay
- Visit our town centre office in Ripley where you can make a payment with cash, debit/credit card or cheque.
- Contact us on 01773 841618 to make a payment over the phone.
- You can ring our automated payments line on 0845 3723801 any time of the day or night (please note this is only for business rates, council tax and invoice payments with a reference number). Follow the recorded prompts to make your payment. This call will cost you 3 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
- Residents are able to set up direct debits for their council tax by contacting 01773 841440 or by completing a council tax direct debit request form.
- Businesses are able to set up direct debits for their business rates by contacting 01773 841444 or by completing a business rates direct debit request form.
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 01773 570222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org