With Coronavirus (COVID-19) now affecting many areas of our services to the residents and businesses of Amber Valley, we are keen to keep you right up-to-date with the changes we are being forced to make. Read more about your council services.
You can pay for any of the following via our online payment pages. Use the links below, selecting the option which is relevant to what you want to make a payment for.
Other ways to pay
- Visit our town centre office in Ripley where you can make a payment with cash, debit/credit card or cheque.
- Contact us on 01773 841618 to make a payment over the phone.
- You can ring our automated payments line on 0300 4560547 any time of the day or night (please note this is only for business rates, council tax and invoice payments with a reference number). Follow the recorded prompts to make your payment. Calls from a BT landline will be charged at the standard rate but other calls including those from a mobile may be considerably more.
- Residents are able to set up direct debits for their council tax by contacting 01773 841440 or by completing a council tax direct debit request form.
- Businesses are able to set up direct debits for their business rates by contacting 01773 841444 or by completing a business rates direct debit request form.
Need further help or information?
Contact the team directly on 01773 570222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org