Report a breach

Please use this form to notify us about possible breaches of planning control within Amber Valley.

Before filling out this form, please make sure that you have read the information on the planning enforcement page which explains what the team is able to deal with.

When making a complaint, you should fill out the form with as much detail as possible. To assist our investigations, please give the precise address of the offending site and give as much information as you can about the alleged breach, particularly including how it affects you. All complaints are kept confidential but we need your address and contact details to keep you informed at crucial points of our investigations and also should we require further information from you about the alleged breach. It is for these reasons that the council cannot accept anonymous complaints.

Once the complaint has been logged, you will be contacted and notified within 5 working days.

Request planning enforcement

Your details


Need further help or information?

Contact the team directly on 01773 841571 or email